View Single Post
Old Jun 25 2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi,

The buy multiple has always been from the farm, you have always had to have 1 of the items on the farm to select buy multiple from. With exception of flowers, and some fences & paths. Nothing has been changed in that regard
I understand that, yes. But, before, when we would buy one item and place it on the farm, we could *immediately* select that item and then select "Buy Multiple". Now, we cannot select any action for that item (whether it is to move it, rotate it, buy multiples of it, etc) until our avatar is directly next to that item, and the item has fully "loaded" itself. When you try to do any action now, the avatar text "Wait...I'm busy" repeats itself. That is what is newly happening. I was always, since I started playing in July, 2009, able to do any of the menu actions on an item immediately, whether it was fully loaded onto the farm, or whether the avatar was next to it or clear on the opposite side of the farm. We used to also have an option to follow avatar or not....that is no longer there. Is there any way to get around this delayed action?