View Single Post
Old Jun 21 2012, 02:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

You know I'm all for being patient but I think for a lot of us FT players patience is wearing very thin. At the moment I have 4 farms that need combining and planted. However I can't do them because the plots won't highlight for me. I put my cursor right on the plots and if they highlight at all, the minute I click to harvest the highlight goes away and the plots are still there.

Sometimes it takes 4 or 5 tries before I can actually harvest my farms. I've tried going back to the old tools - 5x5 - I've tried just using the harvest plow instead of harvest plow plant. I've tried going offline I've tried show all I've cleared my cache and macromedia files. My quality is on high I've reloaded, refreshed, rebooted until I'm at my wits end.

I agree the devs do a good job and I'm always right there when a new upgrade comes out but I think a time comes where everything needs to be put on hold until the issues at hand are taken care of. Tell me what good is another farm going to do us when we can't work the one's we have?

A lot of us are missing facilities, trees, animals and some even farms are missing. We can't work for anyone and no one can work for us yet if we do our own farms it's takes twice as long to do. I've timed myself and can get a 28x28 farm harvested plowed and planted in way less than 30 min. now it's taking me well over 45 or as much as an hour.

I love FT and have been playing since it started. Sure there have been ups and downs but never this bad. I for one am at my wits end. FT is a fun game but when you start tearing your hair out and swearing at your computer it's not fun anymore. Please please figure out what is going on so we can all move on.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20