View Single Post
Old Jun 12 2012, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I have to speak my mind here. The complaints on the train are getting out of hand. Yes, it's not what we expected, but this game is a work in progress and the start of the freight trains should be small so they can work out ALL bugs before they add to it and make it beneficial to higher end players. I would rather they do it this way than having massive problems for everybody all at once. I see this as a tool for lower end players at the moment and maybe someday it will work for the rest of us. There is nothing wrong with this and everybody should quit complaining.
Angela that is your opinion and of course you are entitled but you know we are not children being told by teacher to shut up and be grateful for what you get.

This is a game we play and which cost real money to buy the items if players dont tell the Devs when they are not happy,how will they know.

Everyone is entitled to comment and that is what players are doing. you really do not need to read them if you are happy with the new trains..