View Single Post
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:20 PM

So I'm not 100% sure about the train thing, but if the point is to get more of the much needed items, they really didn't pick the right items. The only thing out of all of them that I ever run out of is the paper rolls and that just started recently.

I am always looking for more meat, chicken, hotdog sausages and leather (I own 3 trucks and the device to double production and it is still never enough), and canvas textile rolls. I have my farm pretty well set up to be able to produce everything else I need on my own and keep my factories full. I ran out of blue ink recently for the first time, but I don't know if I accidentally sold it or if the new items that require it finally added up to more than I produce.

Another possible need is more tree fruit, for me mainly apples and maybe lemons and oranges. I have so many trees in my farms that I just don't want to use up more space for them. I'd rather be able to get more elsewhere.

P.S It sucks when new trees are added! You have to use up so much permanent space and grow so many to keep on top of the need. It sucks. Plus every time you add a new tree I have to rearrange my tree farm which is not easy to move around thousands of trees one by one. (I have 2 farms dedicated to fruit trees, and they are laid out tallest to shortest for easier harvesting) At least if there was a way to move lots of trees (and flowers too) at one time it wouldn't be such a time consuming mess to deal with...although I'm running out of space too and I don't want to start a 3rd tree farm.

Last edited by bvoyce; Jun 10 2012 at 05:27 PM.