View Single Post
Old Jun 09 2012, 07:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
The moderators are just volunteers who monitor the forums and do Slashkey's customer service for them. I would agree, though, that I think they should be better informed by Slashkey since the mods really are the link between SK and the players. I hope they are compensated with FC or something because they spend a lot of time in here and I think Slashkey takes advantage of their generosity if they do not compensate them in some way.

The moderators have no idea when the new releases come and they are completely separate from the developers. In fact, I'm not convinced there is more than just Raul running the show.
One could never fault the Mods as we all know they do an amazing job and I agree that they are the only link between us and them so to speak so its a tough call for them to be expected to deal with all of us impatient people and have no knowledge of whats going on. Im fairly convinced there has to be more than Raul doing all this.. there would have to be so much work going into all of this that surely one person couldnt do it all.. see here's the thing.. we invest alot of money into this game yet we are clueless! lmao... a secret society!