View Single Post
Old Jun 05 2012, 01:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz judy View Post
I agree, we need to see ahead of time what factories is needed for the quest..I too will not be able to buy all the factories . I do not intend to start taking real money to buy with just to do quest..I have done many of those that I worked hours on to get to the end to find its doomed.;
As soon as you open the quest you can see what facilities is needed for the quest, click on the last step, for example it says to load crayons in a service facility, take and click on the last step, it will show you what is needed to make the crayons and then at the top in blue it will tell you what service facility it is loaded into. The only time there will be a problem is when there is 2 service facilities that the item can be loaded into, but just for the items that the last step is a facility, when you click on the last step it will show you which facility is needed to make that item and any facilities for any of the ingredients needed. So there is no reason someone doesn't know what facilities is needed with the exception of the 2 service facilities.