Old May 22 2012, 06:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
is there a way to make a list and keep it to selected neighbors to send gifts and bonus.
On your HOME page in FB, look down to the left and click FRIENDS. Up at the top of that page is a box that says CREATE LIST. Click it and name your list whatever will help you remember what it's for, mine are FT1, FT2 and so on. Now comes the hard part...you have to remember all your neighbors names, lol. What I do is type the letter a and it brings up a list of friends with 'a' in their names, so you just pick who you want, and go thru the alphabet that way. Remember that the game limit is 50, I make my lists 30 or so. When you have it all set with who you want, go into the game and go to SEND GIFTS. Pick your gift then PROCEED TO SEND, as usual, but click on the FACEBOOK FRIENDS LIST on the last tab, then open the little box that says SELECT A FRIEND LIST at the left and pick your list. Click their names and send!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20