View Single Post
Old May 21 2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
My poor avatar is sick! He is moving so slowly these days. I've taken him to the Dr, had his Cache cleared, his Macromedia files cleared, took him to the FarmTown Clinic, had everything "unset", even knocked him out for a good nights sleep by shutting down the computer all night with it unplugged and battery out, but he is still moving so slow. Dr said he doesn't have a virus. I don't know what else to do!

Poor little guy is moving so slow, and he has had to refill all of the facilities multiple times, because even though I helped him in facility manager fill them, and they were all at 100%, when we revisit them after everything is saved, they are back down to where they were, plus additional products are finished.

Anybody know a good voodoo Dr or developer that can heal him? I don't like seeing him like this!
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I had indeed already done all of them before posting, and my little guy was getting sicker and sicker. I gave him a rest for 2 days, to watch my son play soccer. I'm happy to say that my little avatar seems to be on mend. Today he worked almost at his usual speed, but still had trouble remembering all of the filling instructions in the Facility Manager. He did about half of them, even though I gave him the instructions really slowly waiting for each facility picture to reappear before I gave him the instructions to fill the next one. He only did about half of them, but that is better than him not remember any of them!

Hopefully, after he gets more rest this weekend since I will be at the Indianapolis 500, he will be rick back to normal! And, if he had a new Farm to plant or a train to build to get the paper rolls that he needs, since a paper mill on each farm is not enough, I'm sure he would be flying high and loving life!

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2