Old May 09 2012, 07:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I agree, that is actually what I came to this forum to post about. Not so much about the Chopping because I see people wanting to chop all the time, but it is very difficult to get anyone to fish for you, it so bad many of them have NO FISHING as part of their name. They post will do anything but fish. If they don't have a boat I understand that but with a boat it is pretty easy to fish. Same difference if you harvest one square at time or if you have harvester and or plow. They have given us bait to double to the amount to be caught and I always advertise that I bait. I spend as much time trying to hire someone to fish that I could have just as well done it myself. I am pretty fast at with my boat and don't mind fishing for others. I just don't see why so many people hate it so much and haven't a clue as to what to make it more inviting that they would want to do it.
Would not be so bad, but some people have over done the water, just like the crops and layering every thing.

I do not mind doing some fishing, but there are farms that I have agreed to fish on that I wish I had not even with my boat.

DB:W20, MPS:C20