View Single Post
Old Apr 29 2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolannb View Post
I have been wondering when we will be able to gift our tools that we have up graded ...to others....They just sit in storage....seems like it would be soooo benificial to a player just starting out!!!! And.....These are the players that still wanna play....Most of my old school neighbors have said ADIOS....LOL...They are tired of how much time it takes to do anything...Like harvest and plow...ONLY...on 14 farms takes over an hour....Most leave after a couple farms...Soooo....Who agrees we need better tools to accomidate all the land and new facilities????? Really....My neighbors have been dropping like flies....
Carolannb:

I agree it would be cool if we can gift our old tools. Here is the problem when you start buying cash tools it like a project in process. Here an example when you own a 5 x 5 harvest plow sow tool you need to own 3 4 x 4 tools the harvest plow and seeder and the same 3 tools in the 5 x 5 plus the 5 x 5 harvest plow tool. That requirement alone makes it impossible to gift the other tools. If you sell one of the required tools the main tool will not work.