View Single Post
Old Apr 17 2012, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
OK here's my 2 cents worth regarding the quests. First of all, I love them. But if I don't have the facility needed to complete the quest, I either buy it, or skip the quest.

So..... My current, ongoing quest is to load 20X Eau de Toilette into a service facility. It doesn't say *which* service facility, it just says to load it into a service facility. I went to the forum Game Guide to see which service facility it was, and it told me the Beauty Salon. OK, makes sense.....

I didn't have the Beauty Salon, but I did have enough Farm Cash, so I bought it. No huge deal.... I placed it on my farm, and waited for all the other steps to complete, so that I can load the Eau de Toilette.

So imagine my dismay, when the time comes to load the Eau de Toilette, it is telling me to load it into the mini mall. Sigh......... If I had known at the beginning, exactly *which* service facility I needed, I may have chosen to just ignore this quest, and wait until tomorrow's quest.

Just for fun, I loaded it into the Beauty Salon, but.... no go.

So now I have to decide... do I get the Mini Mall, or just let the quest die out. GRRRR...

Perhaps, when we are mousing over the steps in a quest, it could tell us exactly which facilities we need to complete said quest. I am kinda bummed, as I actually took the time to read the Game Guide, and it said Beauty Salon for the Eau de Toilette.

I doubt I will buy the Mini Mall just for one quest, as I don't have the other facilities to support it.

I feel slightly hosed.
I'm pretty sure that you can work right up the very last load stage of the quest, then mouse over it and it will then show you which particular facility/service it requires you to use. You still, at that stage, can go and buy it.