View Single Post
Old Mar 14 2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
Let's take this 1 step at a time and see if you can grasp this.Not everyone plays full throttle and tries to complete quests soon as they are available.Some people actually do turn FT off and do things other than play sim farm games.The chances are that many have 5 concurrent quest going,and as forum users represent a tiny fraction of people who play,its not that hard to see why 900 people are not posting about having 5 going at once.The quest are setup in such a way that ALL users can play them as fast or slow as they deem fit.If you can't get 5 going,that doesn't mean 1000 others don't have 5 open.
The notion that if someone says flap your arms and you can fly is not even close to apples and oranges.I can if I choose have 5 open at the same time,get it?The game,and the quest are made for everyone,and made for people with lots of time,or little time.

Definition of the prepositional phrase "up to" As far as or approaching a certain point.Example..you can have up to 13 farms currently.You do not have to have 13 farms,however,it is available to those who CHOOSE to have 13.
I don't get it.
"I can if I choose have 5 open at the same time,get it?"
So are you saying that you have had 5 concurrent quests going? If so I stand corrected. If you haven't, then PLEASE try to accomplish this feat and let everyone know how successful you were. If you can't do it, it would also be nice to hear your experience. Hey, we are after all: BETA TESTERS.

I haven't heard anyone else say they have. To me, the silence is deafening and I think that in itself makes my point. Sure, this forum only represents a fraction of the players, but they are a vocal fraction and one could logically suppose (I'm not assuming anything :-) that there would have been a response by now. NOTE: It's been a month since I first asked.

My initial statement still stands: THERE IS NO WAY to get to 5 concurrent quests UNLESS you can't do some of them.

PS: I'm not playing "full throttle", I spend less then 15 minutes a day on the quests.