View Single Post
Old Feb 29 2012, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingRaven View Post
If I had the discretionary money initially I would have bought them as it would save me hours of time. Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury so I must do most of it by hand. I do harbor some resentment over the fact that when I started buying the "facility tools" they were described as all encompassing. But, then they started adding more and more to the point of no return and it is totally way too time consuming. BUT due to principal, I refuse to purchase anymore of anything until certain things are fixed. There are many buggy tools and until they take the bugs out of the tools I will not purchase anymore tools. Finally, after a year of fighting it they got the chain saw working properly just recently. I am tired of being charged for everything and anything. At some point it is "just too much". I truly wish they would do something with the Avatar and boundaries as it is counter-productive with it always in the way!
When did they release a fix for the chainsaw? Mine has been working fine since the day they released it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.