View Single Post
Old Feb 17 2012, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheRealElly View Post
when we get the window for a quest, it would help if there was more information about what we have to do. for instance:
i just got a quest to load 3X watering can in a service facility.
i have spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what facilities produce and sell the watering can. i looked at the lists here and i cant find it. it might be there but i am not spending another hour trying to find it.
i dont now if i have the facilities to make and sell it, so i am not going to bother with the quest.
now, if instead of saying load 3x watering can in "a" facility. it wouls say load 3x watering can in the "watering can store" (or wherever the hec they are sold), i would be able to determine right away if i have the necessary facilities to do the quest.

it has happened on several other quests that i had a lot of trouble, and spent way too much time trying to find out if i had the necesary facilities.

for now i am just going to do what i normally do in farmtown, and if i happen to fill a quest fine...if not ..oh well.
You actually don't have to 'figure it out' as far as what facilities to use. If you simply click on the relevant box within the quest, you will be taken to a another screen where it will show you exactly where you need to go for the facility product.