View Single Post
Old Feb 16 2012, 02:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyE View Post
I agree swd, I have passed up Quest after Quest because each one that comes up requires a FC Facility. I have spent $ on FC, none of it on Facilities though. It just seems like if you don't spend $ on FC Facilities, you will never have a chance to ever complete a Quest.

So is it far that only people that spend $ on FC Facilities get the benefits of the quest and the rest of use $ spenders or not, get left out? I have spent $ on tools and stuff, so it's not like I'm not supporting the game.

Here is a suggestion: Example:
I have a quest to make a tuna sandwich. I have everything I need all but the Facility to make the can of tuna. My lifeline is for a gift (can't get the can of tuna this way), I can however do a friends facilities and get a can of tuna, but this still will not help as the quest requires I make it myself or get it via the lifeline which is like the lotto, your lucky if you get it. Why not make it open to however you can get the products for the end result. If you can get the can of tuna, does it matter where it came from???
For your example you can go to the sandwich shop and request the ingredients to make the Tuna sandwich. That will get you the canned tuna.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.