View Single Post
Old Feb 16 2012, 01:01 PM

I was very impressed with the quests until receiving the first one in which I need a FC facility I do not have. Like other farmers have mentioned, I have purchased some FC facilities, so it is not like I do not have any. I was hoping the quests would remain geared for each individual farmer according to what the farm's capabilities are. I went through the steps until I got to making wallpaper. How helpful it would be when clicking the Lifeline to be able to complete the step with the aid of a neighbor! The devs have been very generous in giving enough time to wait on a crop, flower, tree, etc. to become ready for harvest. Please go one step further and make the Lifeline a TRUE lifeline. The situation of needing to purchase a FC facility in order to complete a quest does not make me want to purchase the facility, if that is the purpose of having a quest I am unable to complete short of spending FC. I am buying all I can within my budget. Instead, the presence of a quest I cannot complete saddens me, among other things.