View Single Post
Old Feb 15 2012, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
Wow...this is one incredibly WEAK release. (1) another farm expansion for 5 billion coins. The expansion is basically worthless...the length of time for it to break even is way way past the useful point. I won't bother. (2) You introduce quests and then do something to make it easer to do...please...make a CHALLENGE not something dumbed down so much it's meaningless. (3) Changing the ingredients required for a product is unappreciated. I now have to rip up an existing fully functional farm and replant a different tree and reset the farm.....FOR WHAT? This was just stupid...plain and simple.

The only reasonable thing in the release was the increase in capacity at the mines. But then again, this should have come hand in hand with an increase in metal production ability.

This release gets my "Shouldn't have bothered" rating.
Just proves, ya can please some of the people all of the time; ALL of the people some of the time and NONE of the people all of the time.

Raul and Devs, you do a great job and I for one am pleased with this update....especially the production increase in the mines.