View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grami Mary View Post
i know it is SO silly, and i am almost over it and should NOT come here and look at all the people complaining about things they can't do because. . . when i have nothing to do -- lol and i feel better now that i "ALMOST" believe it is random and not something wrong with 'my quests' tyvm for your time, help and concern

i guess we go to quests first because the quests are new and then also IF it wanted one of my harvests or milk from a cow - one would need to know that first -- right?? it will add another nice dimension to ft i think -- i hope : )

it is amazing to me how ft has grown and changed, and while i like most of the changes i do want it to still be about the farms and don't like to 'need' facilities on every farm, and the thing i have wanted longest and is still lacking is. . . .FRECKLES for my avatar -- at least i can change her clothes now!!

i am way toooo slow for 2 farms -- lol -- and i am mostly retired / if i tried to run 2 not only would i not have time for a rl -- probably none for sleep either! -- sometimes i help with my grandkid's farm tho/ they are only 7 years old and mostly spend money on their farm -- so if i need an extra farm fix i go plant a couple of crops for them ~~~~~
think i will go see if they have a quest : ) . . hmmmm later
LOL - Now there's a thought. I can go check out my husband's farm and see if he has a quest that I can do I believe they really are totally random, just judging from the wide variety that I have done so far.

You'll get used to it again. I am also in the 60+ and grandmother brigade and semi retired ... and who needs sleep anyway and farmtown helps to keep my tired brain sparking and always on the alert.

I agree with you on the advancement of farm town. I also don't have all of the facilities ... but won't guarantee not to cave in and buy when confronted with a quest that I need a new one for ... and I've been playing since April 2009, so I have seen it through from the start and love it.

I was worried when they mentioned bringing in 'quests', but I love them. We have a great team of developers.

Happy farming to you.