View Single Post
Old Jan 12 2012, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARLENEW View Post
I don't know what is happening with FT in the past few weeks, but, has anyone noticed that people are not working facilities anymore? I post mine, and no one works them...I have many, many neighbors, and it seems like they are losing interest.....is anyone else having the same experience? I think lots of people are getting bored or losing interest, and I love FT and hate to see that happen....am I posting at the wrong time or something? I either post in the am or late in the evening, and still no one is working them.....they used to work them all of the time, now very seldom.......
Are you sure that your neighbors are seeing your posts? Check your posts on your profile page and see who they are posting too. Sometimes that gets changed by Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.