View Single Post
Old Dec 10 2011, 02:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmickin View Post
your new tweak to the system of highlighting only farms that have facilities with production and client referrals still isn't working right...it appears the client referral now DOES work with allowing more than just the one farm, but facilities still isn't.....I went to a friend's farm to work her facilities where she has in excess of 60 facilities, and it only indicates and will allow work on two of them...please see her link for working and check out her farm

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...dfae845&ref=nf
I found this on one of my neighbors farms, but what I found when I went to the other farms and clicked on facilities they were all already finished, which was why they didn't show. You can still click on the other farms even though they are shaded out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.