View Single Post
Old Nov 23 2011, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingRaven View Post
The first Manure Spreader is Orange $40, the second is Red $50 (Green money not coins) Regretfully they both essentially do the same thing and then you still should buy the top irrigation system. There is no way around it if you want to spread the manure you have to purchase the orange manure spreader. I am tired of purchaseing a tool that is all encompassing then FT/Slaskkey Developers make another that cancels out the first purchase. In this case Orange Manure Spreader MUST be purchased before you can purchase the Red. You will most likely never use the orange one again, I don't and have not. Go see if you can purchase a used one in the market place. The irrigation (orange) system speeds the entire process up. But first you have buy the first irrigation system and advance just like the manure tools above. I do not condone this type of marketing I think it is bad business. But if you want the extra product and the convenience you MUST pay the price or earn more money through working. Otherwise you will spend 20 hours a day working your okoele off. I've put in 1000's of hours to make millions then billions and they keep coming out with more tools. I can't afford the constant demand so I do a lot of work or hire someone from the market to do it for me they cannot spread manure. Good luck. For what it is worth I really like the Manure System it makes the fruit easier to see and you get extra harvests.
You cannot buy used tools in the market.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.