View Single Post
Old Oct 08 2011, 12:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
That is a very interesting question and one I had never considered and would like to know the answer to now. I had assumed we received these belt bonuses when the crops were harvested, irrespective of who harvested them. You are asking if the bonus is only received if SOMEONE ELSE harvests for us. This would happen no matter what tool is used, but it would certainly put me off paying the extra for the three in one if the bonus were NOT received. I think the next person to receive a belt bonus notification could perhaps read it carefully and let us know what it says - whether it refers to the next time a crop is harvested or the next time someone does it for us.

I know there have been times I've checked my totals before and after harvesting and felt I didn't not get the belt bonuses I should have. Perhaps this is the answer.
The bonus C Downy was talking about was the difference you get in sell price by hiring someone to harvest for you. If you harvest for your self you get the regular sell price for crops but if you hire someone you get the large sell price for crops. If you are putting those crops into facilities it does not matter if you harvest them or someone else harvest them it will not change what the product sells for.