View Single Post
Old Sep 22 2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
You read my mind. I used to be able to keep up but now I'm over $3-400.00 behind. Where am I going to get that kind of money on S.S.? I wasn't even trying to keep up on tools just facilities and spent over $200.00 on them then another $50 or $60 just on tools (one with upgrades to harvest and plow) and I still seed with a 3x3. That doesn't include the forklift, drive threw, or any of the other tools you need to play this game in under 5 hours a day. I have none of those. I quit filling facilities more then once every week or so, quit buying them, quit planting and harvesting. Slowly getting to the point when I see no reason to harvest animals , fish or trees. I can see why people who love this game are actually leaving it. I still decorate but how often do you really need to rearrange your trees? I can't find any way to earn those face book credits to buy farm cash. I'm already getting hounded to death from insurance companies from doing a survey, I already have Netflix and I refuse to sign up for a credit card. That leaves cash and that's hard to come by now. Maybe it's time to retire.
I would love to fill out credit card info just to get FC but it does not even show up when I click earn cash, there are no offers whatsoever to buy or get free, my bother gets them all the time and earns FC, why is it not showing up on mine? Do I need to do something? I am at the top level and can't get anymore unless I buy them which I will not do