View Single Post
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
As always I love the new update. This time though I do have one problem. The new hotel doesn't fit with any other buildings. The palm trees over top the entire building making the ones inside the hotel wall look like weeds. I have several towns, cities, villages what have you so I can try to make the buildings fit with those around them but my ice house and fireworks shops are larger then my hotel. My motel door now look like King Kong lives there, my western hotel dwarfs the luxury hotel and my school makes it look like a book shop. The only thing left is the medieval village and even there it's out of proportion. Might I suggest an alternate view? A much larger one since it is supposed to be a grand hotel? As it is now I don't have any one story building that doesn't equal three floors of the hotel and the only thing that is the right size for houses around the hotel are building crates. Guess it's time to get really creative-maybe put it on top of a really tall mountain with little crates all around at the base... ? Any ideas for what it fits with? maybe I can move my cities around.
Agree - we badly needsome rationalisation of sizes and scale - I was dissappointed how small the hotel is - I put it away from anything else - the gourmet restaurant doesnt look too bad next to it

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****