View Single Post
Old Sep 09 2011, 10:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I've read many posts from low level FT farmers who are becoming disillusioned with the game because they have a gazillion coins but cannot obtain facilities/tools which would allow them to progress in the game because they do not have the real $$$ (not FC) to spend on these items. A number of these posts have commented that they feel like serfs in a feudal kingdom (my words, not theirs...but the sentiment is the same). I understand that this game runs only because many of us pay real $$$ to get things we think can't live without. However, there has to be some way to help out those on the bottom of the pile...some way to help them get the time saving tools now only available for FC. Below is a post from one of my neighbors...please take this request to heart.
Farmtown friends, please keep this message circulating, copy and paste it to your wall and pass it on to your friends who play farmtown. We need to expand our farms coins. (I think she means to expand the use of coins)A lot of people cannot afford to buy farmcash. Please allow us to use our millions in coins to buy expansions, animals, homes etc... It just isnt fair to those who cant afford to use credit to purchase Farmtown cash. If you agree, pass it on ...
I agree 100% and I'm passing it on

Passing that message around the internet or fb will do them no good because the developers will never see it. As for people not being able to progress through the game you do not need 1 single farm cash dollar to get to the top level.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.