View Single Post
Old Sep 04 2011, 02:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty1 View Post
Sorry if this is wrong post I am new, I activated a FB credit card 12 hrs ago and the amount is showing in my account but not on FT screen should be 81$ showing zero as before. Have sent a message to F/Book awaiting reply. Any advice welcome please
I am a little confused about this. By "activated a Facebook credit card" do you mean you applied for a credit card through the Earn Credits or that you bought Facebook credits with a credit card?
If it was one of the offers through Earn Credits you do not earn FT Cash with those but earn FB credits instead. So if you were to get 81 it would be 81 FB credits and not 81 FT cash.
Check your Facebook Account Settings/Paymenst and see if you have been given the credits. If so then you will have to convert the FB credits to FT cash by clicking on Buy Cash at top of your farm. This is not a 1 for 1 exchange. Each FB credit is worth roughly 10 cents. If you look at the dollar amounts listed and drop the pennies then you will see that to buy 25 FT cash will cost you 49 FB credits, 55 FT cash will cost 99 FB credits, and so on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.