View Single Post
Old Jul 24 2011, 08:05 AM

as long as there are addicts like myself around, ft will not fail. This change was set out by fb not ft. If they want to continue keeping the game on fb they MUST, like everyone else comply by the rules. I don't much like the credit idea either, and after a huge error the first time I was turned off totally....but then I decided I MUST have some new tools and facs so I paid money again, the 2nd time it went much easier, no glitches or errors and all is well.

if you use a different browser do you have the earn cash tab there? I agree the deal via fb are not quite as good as super rewards but as I said, I'm an addict and like any other healthy, thriving and a little crazy addict, I will do what i need to do to feed my addiction, and ft is way cheaper than many others. $20 a month on credits to get cash, isn't that much and I spend more than that on things I don't need but want so I see this as no different.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178