View Single Post
Old Jul 24 2011, 01:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Kate 52 View Post
The thing that confuses me is how do you get the facebook credits over to farm town? When I was buying zeevex it was easy. Now you either buy the facebook prepaid cards, the prepaid credit cards or go through paypal. That is if you have a paypal account, which I don't have because I would not use it often enough to make use out of it because I don't buy over the internet at all. I like knowing that if I want to buy something on farm town that the money goes into that pot not into another pot and then I have to transfer it out into the pot I wanted it in in the first place.

As far as I"m concerned, Facebook loves to make things difficult. I thinkl they stay up late thinking of ways to do just that.
You can either use those items from the Buy Cash tab at the top of your farm or go to the bank through the Map. The choices for purchasing are there and you only have to get as many credits as you need to buy the amount of FC you want. Only problem would be the Facebook cards, where any left over would be put as FB credits which you can use the next time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.