View Single Post
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
I agree with you 100%, Nettie. Facebook has a lousy track record when it comes to privacy issues, and they are clearly making money from a ton of third parties who are very interested in obtaining our personal information. I believe it's a conflict of interest for Facebook to take over all purchases for games. I've spoken out often on this subject here in the forums. However, I don't think Slashkey or other game developers had a choice in this matter. Facebook undoubtedly told them it's their way, or the highway.

I can't say I won't buy anymore Farm Cash, but I won't buy it using my real identity or real financial information. The Facebook Credit gift cards are not easy to find.. and are not in my local Walmart stores, as Facebook claimed they would be. They are only sold in Target stores right now.

check where the gift cards are in your walmart and check the electronics section-- thats where they seem to be at the one i go to. also check like best buy, gamestop. amazon.com, i would think anywhere that has gift cards would have them.