View Single Post
Old Jun 21 2011, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonielaj View Post
Neither my pet shop nor the rabbit hutch -which I already had - are showing when I work my facilities. Is anyone else having this problem and do you know what to do about it please. I agree with a previous posting that to click "fill all" in the same way as "store all" would be great as I have all the facilities and some as many as four times.

Thanks for a great game.
Hi, if you already had the Pet Shop or Rabbit Hutch prior to the latest release then that will be the cause. To get them to appear in your Facility Manager you need to put them into storage and then back on the farm. With the Pet Shop , it is best to wait until any production is finished or you will lose the remaining production when you put it in storage. With the Rabbit Hutch, you will have to remove any rabbits from the hutch before putting it in storage.. If you have a lot of animals in the hutch it may be easier to sell the hutch and buy a new one (if you sell the hutch and buy a new one the rabbits that were in the hutch will reappear in the new one) this will cost you 20,000 coins though.