View Single Post
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Amazingly fast response. Love our developers.

I haven't had a chance to fully absorb Raul's post about how the belts work - will do that later. But I did notice one tweak that would be nice - the hover doesn't seem to work when you have a tool activated. For example, when I'm on my farm and click on my seeder, that's when I'd like to be able to see how many of each crop I have left for a certain belt. I don't want to have to look in the store to decide what I want to plant first and then click on my seeder and go back to the store. That makes it a 2-step process each time when it could be 1.

And again, I'll say that I LOVE being able to click on the belt posts. I got over 1500 pine logs, plus lots of cotton, corn and wheat this morning and it truly made me a happy camper. Still wish you'd get rid of the 3 hour thing, but overall, I love this new toy. And about posting to FB . . . ok, here's a different twist . . . but to me, I sort of like being able to advertize FT. I love this game. Feel like it's the best game out there. So I want it to do well and thrive. I'm happy to be able to do my part in attracting new users. And when I post, I know that I'm making my neighbors happy, too, so it's a win-win, IMHO. And . . . I always have the option of not posting.
Well said Farmer Susan!