View Single Post
Old Jun 03 2011, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
That really didn't take me that long to come up with and if I really had Raul's ear you all would probably want to kill me. I like the idea of the belts, not the way it was done last night or the way they want to do the belts below the black level though. While I don't want to make it very hard for new players to get a new belt I think that only have to plant 1.5 24x24 full farms with no spaces to get the black belt is a little too easy. It should be a littler harder then that to reach the black belt. If it was harder people wouldn't be racing through the belts which means fewer belt pop ups and posts we have to deal with. I would like to see other things like the belts added to the game. Give us goals to work for but do it in a much better way then that other game company does it. While we would need some help from our neighbors it wouldn't be so much that we had to spam them with request or spam our news feeds for help with the goal. It could also be added to the tool box like the facility manger. The goals are there for people to work on if they choose but if they don't they would not be prevented form leveling up or have stuff locked on them. It would just be an options for those of us that want something different and new to do but the ones that don't want to do them can ignore the goals and never have to see them or get bugged to do them. This would also be a way to give an update every week because each week there would be a new goal or mission to reach and you could do them at your own pace. This would give people something new to do in between updates that have new levels, land, and facilities. It would also be a way to get the social part of the game back into the game. So many people have stopped hiring because they don't need the extra coins for the corps and it is quicker to do it themselves.
Hey Jaz, apart from having way too much time on your hands, that's a good system if it can be done.

I don't let my husband anywhere near my farm town game because he'd have 100 spread sheets, and 50 formulas all worked out to within an inch of their lives.