View Single Post
Old Nov 24 2010, 07:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoopeedoo View Post
You mentioned people impersonating farm town mods. I just got a message from "Bob" saying Farm Town & Acric saying I had been reported for using abusive language directed at another user and my account would be terminated within three days. This just never happened. Is this bogus??
We have received report of language abuse directed at another user from your Farm Town® character.
By using harmful language you are giving the Farm Town® Corporation a bad name, and defying our terms of use. The Farm Town® administration staff will be terminating your account within the next three business days.
Attention: this is a randomly generated facebook® and Farm Town® account used to prosecute users that are harmful and abusive to the Farm Town® community and other users.
If you wish to reply to this message, it will be delivered to the administration and user service staff and your termination will be cancelled upon valid reasoning.
-Farm Town® administration and user service staff
Just like one of the FT pop ups says, it is a fake message to ignore as FT officials would never post through the ingame message. Yes it is fake.