Old Oct 22 2010, 05:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Thanks Jeanie, just visited your farms and see what you mean, but you want to see maxed out of land, come visit mine. I have houses and things on storage because I too started trying to decorate and not caring much about planting. I do use my land in a way that i can have my buildings and crops in a "tasteful" way, have sea coasts and rivers and whatnot, but the idea of a train running around is not my cup of tea and think how much bites its going to take out of your computer and slow things down, besides it would take another program to run.... just thinking about it takes me back when we all started and things ran very slow, it is heaven now and thanks to Raul that we don't have to keep planting raspberries every two hours to be able to level up and be able to buy other things....we have come a long way, lets not mess it up!!
Sorry to all of those devs that work their tail off to see that we have lots to play with, should've said "Raul and the unsung heroes the devs". Thank you for all you do.