Old May 08 2010, 01:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjculver View Post
I just love farmtown and all the new features. I would like to see some new buildings such as library, church, city hall, etc. come available to buy with our coins. That way, we can incorporate a town with our farms. I believe alot of folks would enjoy these features.
Originally hadn't though about a town, but as the game has progressed, this idea makes sense. I probably wouldn't do a town unless the game expands to a 4th farm, but many players seem to like this idea and it would help maintain continued interest in FT. Currently I have the home farm, (1st one), my second farm with fields of crops and facilities along the road and plan to create a sort of wooded mountain (or hilly) retreat on my third farm when I get to that point. However, I could envision a 4th farm with a town hall, post office, general store, gas station, library and houses. A town square or park with the gazebo, swings, maybe a band stand if that's added to the buildings.
Also, it would be nice to have people figures to place in a town -- and on our current farms, too.
Such fun to plan and design layouts