View Single Post
Old Apr 25 2010, 10:31 PM

Smile

I've been playing FT for about 2 months now and find it to be highly addictive! I love to harvest and plow and I find the very best times to get hired are the wee hours of the morning (Pacific time) - like between 3-5am. I haven't had a single problem getting hired. I've reached level 80 and have my third farm and a ton of money and it took a whole lot of jobs to get it all.

If someone is obviously working in a given area, I dont' go near them.. let them finish what they started. But, I too have noticed that as of late, people tend to leave 5-8 unplowed plots or a group unharvested crops or trees. I end up doing them myself. They don't check before they leave to make sure it's done.

One farm I plowed, I no more than got there when he wanted to put me in his buddy list. He said if I should get booted out, I could get back to him via the buddy list and be rehired. I thought that was a rather nice idea.

I would really like to see the levels of people before I hire. I'd like to give some of the newer ones the same opportunities that some people gave me but it seems that everyone I hire is 76-80. I don't care if they're fast or slow as long as they are not rude. One lady told me to get the he-double L out of there and that she was going to do the whole job by herself. Well... it sort of hit me the wrong way and I reminded her that I too was hired and that I intended to stay. Will have to say, she later apologized and said she was having a bad hair day.

I've some people plow faster than I can blink my eyes. How do they do that? Is there a special gaming joy stick or mouse? I can't imagine any mouse holding up very long under someone clicking that fast.

Bottom line, it's a fun game but harder than heck to get neighbors so you can get gifts and such.