View Single Post
Old Apr 11 2010, 06:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Problem is, if one is a Mac user, most or all the aps of the day are for Windows only -- and only certain Windows Operating Syetems for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Also, remember you can earn some Farm cash for free daily by installing the application of the day on the 'Earn coins' tab on the top right.

l love this! So glad l learned of it, l've been making FC everyday! Tomorrow l'm going to try the strategy suggested here,

Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I know it says you must install the app but you don't have to many of us have tried this just click on the link leave it on the allow page and a few minutes latter you get your fc. Even if you install the app of the day it will not download anything to your computer so there is no chance of virus or spyware being put on your computer, it is no different then what you did when you added farm town to your fb account. I have done the insurance and surveys and they have all worked for me as long as I did what was requested of me. There have been a few times that I had to send in information to super rewards, like the conformations email because the offer never reported that I completed it but once they got that information I was given the farm cash.