View Single Post
Old Apr 04 2010, 01:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I've been playing this game for over a year now, and love it, spend way to much time here. But at this point a level 80 with 2 farms that are totally full, and a storage unit totally full. Really had looked forward to farm 3, but 30 neighbors, come on, I have 19 right now, and none of them are playing anymore, gone on to Farmville, or Cafe world, or what ever.

Can't afford to buy dollars, and wouldn't do me any good anyway, since after you buy your farm, still have to have 30 neighbors to enlarge. Don't want to add strangers to my facebook page, I don't have anything to hide, but maybe my family and friends don't want people checking out their accounts.

If you had asked for 20 neighbors, could have understood it, (thats the requirement for that last trophy), and would have begged for 1 more. (infact I did beg for neighbors, and got no answers).

I'm disappointed, love everything you've done so far, the new things to buy, the facilities, the ability to harvest animals, make stuff. Unfortunately, this brings me to the point, I don't want to change my farms, love them the way they are, can't add much more to them, just harvest, plow, make pizzas, pies, and whatever.

I would think after reading alot of posts in the past couple of months, you saw that people were saying losing neighbors every day, you'd realize we don't have the ability to get people to play.

I've enjoyed every minute playing this game, My kids say I'm a fanatic, had to level up and beat them, which I did, but at this point. I'll keep playing, and helping other farmer level up, but without new levels, and new land, I'm at a stand still.