View Single Post
Old Mar 08 2010, 10:50 AM

Default Makes me wonder...

So why are we playing if all we want is more levels. I play to have fun with other farmers...chat and see what others create on their farms. Not into compulsive collecting and ladder climbing myself so I agree with Charo here. Take a breath and slow down...enjoy the journey. When did farming become a race and if it is why do you want the finish line always moved out??? Just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
Look, folks. If you earn enough xp in advance, you're going to hit the max level and you will have nothing to look forward to when new levels arise. Getting another farm would be nice but it also requires more server resources to do that, especially when you consider how many active farms there are.

If you want something to look forward to with the next upgrade, take a break from playing! Put less crops on your farms, maybe switch to all trees, so that you don't gain xp. Do anything other than whine how there is nothing for you to do.

If you want to work to level up AFTER a new release, you have got to slow down somehow. You cannot expect the devs to come out with enough stuff to support 100 layers just like that. SLOW DOWN.

I say this as a Level 80 player myself, with over 600k points. Yah, I maxed out with this release and have to hope to wait for either a third farm or a level that I haven't beaten yet. But there is a lot of really nice new stuff out there. Be grateful for it!

Thanks, devs.