View Single Post
Old Feb 26 2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrange View Post
Originally Posted by Tony D
I believe the earning of experience points should stop when you have enough XPs to reach the highest level. That would mean we all had to work our way through any new levels released.
I do not believe this would be a popular request though.

NO! NO! NO! Many at level 60 have continued for farm - planting, plowing, harvesting so we can be moved up when the time comes. I would not want to lose all the work I have put in since reaching level 60.
Hi, That is why I did not believe it would be a popular request. The reason I suggested it was at the last new levels release I jumped from level 34 to level 56 because of accumulated xp's. I currently have around 550,000 xp's and based on around 10,000 xp's per level I would jump around 22 levels (if they are going to release more levels).
If you look through this forum there are numerous complaints from people who are on level 60 and they want new levels- I believe it defeats the purpose if you jump straight through them.
I would like to see other incentives offered such ways to earn farm cash rather that just building up the xp's. Just my opinion though - to each their own