View Single Post
Old Feb 13 2010, 05:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
I'm one of the many that don't say no. One is that I don't sit around on my farm and watch people harvest. The reason I hire people is so I can go about and live my life and come back and have the farm harvest. Half the time I'm not even by my computer after I hire someone to harvest. I don't respond to those in game private messages either because I find them a tad nagging. If I was able to and wanted to hire someone to plow I would have. I don't need to be nagged about it. And I'm not going to respond back an hour or two later when I get around to my farm again well after those people have left.
I used to feel the same way about the messages asking to plow until I found something out and then I find one message left by someone okay because of what I now know. If you have 2 farms when you hire someone they can not see the other farm they only have access to the farm you hired them to harvest. Because of that I can understand leaving one message saying nicely that the harvesting is done do you need help plowing. The reason I feel this way is the farmer could be on the other farm and by leaving the message you let them know you are done and willing to help if they want. Then if the farmer is on the other farm they can pop over and hire them to plow if they choose. So I now understand leaving one message but the ones that leave several with them getting nastier as they go that is a different story.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.