View Single Post
Old Feb 13 2010, 04:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I see all the people in the marketplace begging for plowing jobs only...I take whatever is given to me, However, while I am waiting I visit other farms- amazingly I have found several of these people standing there begging for someone to let them plow need their own farms plowed! And yes, checked the trophies and they had enough neighbore to hire for plowing. IF they do not want to hire someone else to plow theirs then they should be BEGGING to plow other farms.... Or, they could tell the MP they have a plow job and offer a trade. As for the raspberry thing... I will harvest anything available; that's how I made it to level 60 in less than 6 months. as for coins... Right now I have 22,056,452; I have spent over 1 million and still have that many. So, it's very obvious that I'll harvest whatever I'm hired for. However, I do agree with the others, It is very rude for the farmer to wait until right before the harvesting is almost finished then hire others to plow. BUT- what is even more rude, is that when you ask to plow, they will turn away from you or walk around, and NEVER give a "yes" or "no" answer. How hard is it to give a simple "yes" or "no" answer? This is VERY RUDE... their farm or not gives the person to no right to be a JERK!! They don't have to worry about putting me on their ignore list because they get put on mine!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20