View Single Post
Old Jan 14 2010, 03:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpinnana View Post
Strange. I never changed anything with the wrench this evening when I seeded, and it is working now. Another glitch I guess. I tried my link that you said took you to your farm, and it took me to mine. I took the link off anyway and put it back. I would like to get that "visit 's farm" link off of there because that is my ex brother in laws rotted farm, not mine lol. I don't know how his link got attached to my farm when I first signed up on the forum. The link is in my post #123 for my farm. I don't know why it didn't carry down to this post.
The visit's farm is not your ex brother in laws farm it is a link that for some reason is put into some peoples sig when they link their account and there is no way to get ride of it the developers are looking into it. As for the manual link you had that took you to your farm if you do the link wrong it will do one of 2 things it will either take people to their farm or give you an error message. For this reason when you put a link in your sig you have to ask someone else to check it for you to make sure it is right you can't check the link yourself. There is a link in my sig that will tell you how to do it. I think the problem you had with the link was you had the wrong ID number so check that again try the link and then just post in any thread and ask someone to check your link and someone will and let you know if it is working.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.