Old Jan 13 2010, 10:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Two things your link doesn't work It took me to my farm not your farm there is a link in my sig that will tell you how to do the link.

Second if you have spaces removed from your fields go to the wrench and make sure remove spaces is still checked if not check it. If you have spaces in your fields then make sure it is not checked. Sometime the settings get changed for some reason and you have to reset them to what you wont but that should fix both of your problems.
Strange. I never changed anything with the wrench this evening when I seeded, and it is working now. Another glitch I guess. I tried my link that you said took you to your farm, and it took me to mine. I took the link off anyway and put it back. I would like to get that "visit 's farm" link off of there because that is my ex brother in laws rotted farm, not mine lol. I don't know how his link got attached to my farm when I first signed up on the forum. The link is in my post #123 for my farm. I don't know why it didn't carry down to this post.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by queenpinnana; Jan 13 2010 at 10:39 PM.