View Single Post
Old Jan 01 2010, 10:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This latest update has made problems for me that I never had before. There have always been small glitches but understanding this is Beta, I can deal with them. But since this last update things are a mess.. If I try to hire from the MP to harvest, it is random whether or not I manage to accomplish that. When I do finally get a worker, as they harvest my screen fills up with the little lines across the plots, and it takes forever for them to catch up with the worker's avatar. Clearing cache, rebooting before I start, Refreshing during, has no affect. Coins and points eventually add up as they should, and from the worker's point of view things look done, but not on my screen. Sometimes it will slow to a complete stop. I am on FB, my farm is linked, and I am on mainframe WF3. I have tried every trick I can think of and nothing helps. I hope this new update will get fixed, or rolled back to a better one. In the meantime, I do thank the devs for all they do. It's really a great game that I am completely addicted to in spite of troubles.

Farm Town isn't about the destination, it's about the journey!

Level 385

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20