Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

A new version was released an hour ago, we are working around the clock to try to improve the current version by fixing the most common problems our users are experiencing.

1. There should be a lot less "already-done" messages, on most cases you will never see them during a full hire session

2. When you run out of fuel, you get the feedback immidiately

Please provide any feedback as usual, and thanks for your patience during these latest release.

We are currently working on the slowness of the avatars when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul
Thank you SO much, Raul. All your hard work is appreciated at least on my end.
On server WF23 at least so far for me, the plowing/harvesting issues, while still rather slow, seem to be mostly solved. Plots are NOT being taken by other workers once I have clicked a plot. The server seems to be keeping up better with what is done and what isn't, and I have gotten NO "Already done" messages in about 6 or 7 jobs. During harvest, the progress lines appear right when someone clicks on the plot, so no one else can claim it, and the plowed field or the progress line appears right when someone clicks IT. Well DONE!! NOW, if we can just get the actual job speed back up as the credits for doing each plot is still slow and the avatar, while quite a bit faster now is still a tad slow. All in all.....a very good fix. (At least on WF23) If the others are the same, then you will have a lot happier farmers. If the others I have been working on are still the same as before, then I will post here the server numbers for you to refer to.

Quick update on 01/01/10:
Every server I have logged into have behaved in the manner above. I can only assume that this is getting around to the hundreds in service for the game. VERY nicely done, dev team! (WF2, 1, 43, 20 that I can remember. I'm still making the rounds of servers every time I refresh or log in.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lVladDrag0n; Jan 01 2010 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Update