View Single Post
Old Dec 29 2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostersonabike View Post
Raul, I have done as suggested above. I am still getting work done, seemingly before others who appear (to me)to come along later, and then I lose it to them - just getting "already done" when the counter (not my avatar which is always well behind my cursor) "hits" those squares. This did not happen before your latest update, ie before, I could see what had been harvested/plowed in real time, and they could see my work. I dont even bother to stay now to work with others because I know half of my effort will be wasted
I just seem to be "out of synch" all the time and its so disappointing.
I also like to report, as others, chat room problems all as described and inc my words not being posted at all.
I know you will work hard to sort this out now Christmas is over.
Thank you
Not sure if this is official or not, NO silly me of course it isnt official skashkey communication, THEY HAVE NO TO THE PLAYERS. I thank you for the effort, as I have already said, if they bothered to contact those willing to help, then we would not be typing into this forum, the answers are out here in the player world, many of us have the skills and the knowledge of the problems. I teach this stuff at University level, slashkey needs to drop the Bill Gates method of system testing and put some real effort into their work, something they will take pride from, stop floundering around and using us as your testers.[/quote]

I sure hope the devs listen to you and get help because you are right. Don't know why they "upgrade" to a "downgrade" they just really screwed up this game and I think they need outside help from someone like you. Doubt if they will listen though!!!!!!!!!!