View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2009, 11:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down This "old version" is terrible!

I don't even understand why they did this (even after reading their "explanation"). In my experience, the problem was solved as soon as the implemented the change which allowed points and coins to be awarded as soon as you clicked on a field to plow it. I've been harvesting and plowing super fast with NO lost coins or points. I did not have to wait for the job to finish. It was all working perfectly! As soon as I click on a field, I received the point and/or coins immediately, and none were lost when I left the farm. Maybe they need to look at my farm to see why everything worked so well, then carry it over to other farms....

This new/old version (new to me, as I have only been on Farmtown a few months) is TERRIBLE! It takes WAY longer to plow or harvest, and often it doesn't show the fields that have already been plowed or harvested. So I click in one corner, and wait and wait for my avatar to get there, only for it to say "Already done." DOH!

Everything was fine before, but now it takes so long to harvest and plow, that it's not even worth it. I'm starting a Farmville farm.

Thank you for your attempt, but I don't think you guys are fully thinking these changes through and how they are going to impact players. I've seen nothing but posts of protests. Just look at your Forums. Maybe they are not posted in the right threads, but they are there.