Old Dec 22 2009, 10:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluft View Post
When I first started playing, I got xp points, got the money when harvesting for others and dealt with the "Wait, I'm busy" balloon I'd get if I tried to go too fast.

Then FT upgraded and everyone was able to zoom through fields.

But the cost to many of us was we no longer got our xp points and could no longer level up.
Not to mention the people that randomly picked fields like a checkerboard to make it impossible for the more sane people that like a relaxed game to have any fun.

The last upgrade before this, I was finally able to once again begin to level up. As someone suggested, it was not us, it was something in farmtown. That was remedied in the Previous upgrade...for me anyhow. I once again began to enjoy the game so I would again harvest and plow for others, which I had stopped doing because it was futile in any attempt to level up.

The fallout to the speed was the "hogs" that would checkerboard a field you were working or blindly cut you off when you were working in some reasonable manner. If anyone is to blame for the newest upgrade, blame them.

I once again became frustrated when I would get hired on a farm and some individual would just cut me off when there is a whole field to do, and they took it upon themselves to be greedy.

This is a game folks...not a race. It's something to do at leasure, not something to do to aggrivate others because you want to get to the next level so fast.

Chill out, relax, have some fun...be social.....

I for one like the pace and not having that wacko checkerboarding a field. That has become all to common.

So for all you speed demons out there that like to get ahead at others expenses...HA!!!
I can now once again enjoy a GAME!.
Al
If you cant keep up that yor problem and your internet speed. I have people all the time out harvest me or out plow me. My hubby can out plow me and we are on the same internet connection he is just faster and more accurate than me. GET OVER IT. Its just a game !!! If you can handle playing intelantly than dont play!!!!! I am so tired of hearing people complain cause others are faster than them.

DB:W20, MPS:C20