View Single Post
Old Dec 22 2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
i like you
Originally Posted by MojoRuss
LOL, a free game in Beta and I have never seen so many crybabies whining. Raul explained why the change was made. Deal with it. If you want to quit, then quit. Farmtown is still head and shoulders above any other app on Facebook.

As much as it is a free game, not everyone on here is a crybaby....when you spend as much time on here as I DO....I don't want to spend EVEN more time because greedy jerks wanna ruin a FUN AND RELAXING game!! I think that everyone has a right to their opinion as you do...apparently you have triple time to spend on farmtown working your way up on coins and xp to get things you want or to move forward. I have been playing this game for several months have really worked hard and never stepped on someone else to get where I am. I enjoy Farmtown because it is a great app....I think it sucks that I now have to spend anywhere from an hour or two on one persons farm, then it taking me on average 10-20 min harvesting and plowing. So if that makes me a crybaby then so be it! It took me at least 45-60mmin to harvest and plow my aunts farm and well it just plain sucked. How can I lvl up or get coins when I will be too tired to go anywhere else and do it. I think its very unfair! Good Luck to you leveling up or getting coins, its gonna take FOREVER!!!